Ticket Price: $5
Location: The Parking Lot of Faith Presbyterian Church of Valley Village
Address: 5000 Colfax Ave., Valley Village. CA 91601
Parking: Street parking is allowed (since we are using the parking lot as a performance space we are unable to allow parking in the Church’s parking lot.)
For our patrons that need assistance: upon your arrival please let the attendants know that you will need help entering our performance space and getting to your seat.
We are thrilled that you can attend our shows – especially during these tough times due to the COVID-19 pandemic! Village Arts wants to keep everyone as safe as possible and must ask that all of our audience members follow our safety protocols when they enter the parking lot area of Faith Presbyterian Church’s campus and attend Village Arts performances.
Village Arts protocols for audience members*
- Due to the increase of COVID infections in the last few weeks, for everyone’s safety we now ask that all audience members show proof of full COVID vaccination, or proof of a negative test result for COVID within 72 hours of scheduled showtime.
- Remember, if you’re not feeling well, please stay home!
- Temperatures to be checked prior to entering theatre
- Please do not attend Village Arts presentations if you have any kind of symptoms that may be COVID related. Such as cough, fever or chills, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, muscle or body aches, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, headache, new fatigue, nausea or vomiting, or congestion or runny nose.
- All patrons must follow posted safety directions upon entering Village Arts outdoor and indoor performance space as well as the instructions from the Village Arts attendants
- All patrons must wear a mask that covers both their nose and mouth and the mask must be worn at all times upon entering Village Arts outdoor and indoor performance space
- All patrons must keep a socially distant minimum of six-feet from other patrons
- Seating – Patrons will be seated by attendants to insure they are socially distant from other patrons. Families may sit together and must keep the six-foot distance from non-family members/patrons
- We ask that people who are at a higher risk of contracting COVID to not attend Village Arts presentations
*Patrons will be asked to leave should they choose not to adhere to Village Arts safety protocols.
COVID 19 Warning
Village Arts has taken enhanced health and safety measures for our students and audience members. We are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our guests, staff, volunteers, and our community. You must comply with Los Angeles County guidelines, including the wearing of masks, maintaining six feet where possible from others, and follow all posted instructions while attending Village Arts outdoor and indoor theatre presentations.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
You must not attend the venue if you believe you may be infected with Covid-19 or been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days or have experienced a fever, cough, cold or flu-like symptoms, or shortness of breath. By attending Village Arts outdoor and indoor performances, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID 19.