Summer Camp Program
July 11th-July 31st
Monday – Fridays, 9AM – 12PM
NOTICE: There will be no songs, references or characterizations of Native Peoples in this production.
The “Brave” Girls will be referred to as the “Rebel Girls” and appropriate songs will represent them.
PROGRAM: All our “Mini” programs are age appropriate modified versions of our MainStage musicals. This is a 3 week program that culminates in a costumed onstage performance that we use as an opening preview on the same day and time as our Peter Pan Jr. performances; so, little ones get to be a part of the big show by opening the play with a Mini Peter Pan Preview Teaser! Camp days include Theatre games, play acting, singing dancing and an arts and crafts class! Miss Jeanne magically enchants this program full of creativity, fun and fantasy. Kids are encouraged to use their rich imaginations, while learning the ABC’s of theatre. This program builds amazing skills and confidence, AND it’s fun!!!
Non-Refundable Deposit: $50
Final Payment Due: June 15, 2022
(a $25.00 discount applies for second child- enter coupon code “SIB25” at checkout)
Location: Caldwell Hall and the campus of Faith Presbyterian Church of Valley Village, 5000 Colfax Ave., Valley Village, CA 91607
Performance Dates: TBA
Camp Days: Monday – Fridays, 9AM – 4PM (Program begins midweek due to July 4th Holiday, possibly adding a Half day on Saturday July 9th 9-12pm)
Ages: 5-6 (and kids recently turning 7)
Adult supervision for Early Drop off (8-9am) and Late Pick Up 4-5:30PM (additional fee) Ages 7-14
$12 hr and $6 every half hour after that. There will be a discount if purchasing multiple days.
Auditions: Participants will choose one of the days below to audition, more information on auditions once registered.
Footwear: sturdy, closed toe shoes or sneakers. No wheelies, no sandals, no crocs, no UGG like shoes.
Lunch & Snack: Students must bring their own lunch and snack and water bottles.
Please wear clothes that are ok to get messy. Art can be messy!
Limited financial aid available. Form request.
Final payment due prior to the start of camp and must be received no later than June 15.
Payments plans available.
Late fees penalties: A $25 fee will be applied for all non-payment by the start of camp on July 6. An additional $25 will be incurred each subsequent week after the start camp. Charges will be applied on the Monday of each camp week.
Payment Policy, Deposit, Tuition & Refunds:
- All deposits or registration fees are absolutely non-refundable. No exceptions.
- The final program fee balance is due on June 15, 2022. If we have not received payment by this date,
- Village Arts reserves the right to cancel unpaid applicants with no return of fees.
- Registration after June 15, 2022 must pay the complete $750.00 program fee for Village Arts Theatre Camp.
- Village Arts Summer Camp Behavior Policy Due by June 15. (Please let the parents know that
they should just send the signature page)
- Full refund minus deposit until May 27th prior to casting.
- 50% of camp fee refund, minus deposit, before June 27
- (If Village Arts is able to find a replacement for your spot 75% will be refunded)
- No refunds after first day of camp, unless for medical reasons.
- Consideration will be made on a case by case basis.