Mini Mary Poppins Camp
July 12- July 31
Taught by: Jeanne Simpson along with one of our Music directors and an Art teacher and 2 camp counselors.
PROGRAM: Village Arts Mini Mary Poppins Theatre Camp is a four week program in which campers learn and rehearse multiple numbers from Mary Poppins Jr. The children will then be added to the casts of the older kids and get to perform in the Main Production. During the three hour program, along with learning numbers from the show, kids will play theatre arts, music and dance games and each day they will also have a visual arts class.
For the big show, the children will be fully costumed and play the following roles:
Chimney Sweeps, Birds in the Park, Honeybees, Clerks in the Bank scene, and children in the Mrs. Corry’s magical shop!
Non-Refundable Deposit: $50
Final Payment Due: June 15, 2021
Location: Caldwell Hall and the campus of Faith Presbyterian Church of Valley Village, 5000 Colfax Ave., Valley Village, CA 91607
Meet the teachers day will be determined prior to camp
Performance Dates: July 30 and 31
Camp Dates: July 12- July 31
Camp Days: Monday – Friday, 9AM – 12PM
Ages: 5-6 5/6 yrs also recommended for children who have recently turned 7 years old.
Only 10 children will participate in the program as we will be following CDC requirements. The program will be outdoors.
Early Drop-Off: Adult supervision for Early Drop off (8-9am) (additional fee)
$12 hr and $6 every half hour after that. There will be a discount if purchasing multiple days.
Footwear: sturdy, closed toe shoes or sneakers. No wheelies, no sandals, no crocs, no UGG like shoes.
Lunch & Snack: Students must bring their own lunch and snack and water bottles.
Please wear clothes that are ok to get messy. Art can be messy!
Limited financial aid available. Please email your request.
Final payment due prior to the start of camp and must be received no later than June 15.
Payments plans available.
Late fees penalties: A $25 fee will be applied for all non-payment by the start of camp on July 6. An additional $25 will be incurred each subsequent week after the start camp. Charges will be applied on the Monday of each camp week.
Cost: $1,000 (a $25.00 discount applies for second child- enter coupon code “SIB25” at checkout)
Payment Policy, Deposit, Tuition & Refunds:
- All deposits or registration fees are absolutely non-refundable. No exceptions.
- The final program fee balance is due on June 15, 2021. If we have not received payment by this date,
- Village Arts reserves the right to cancel unpaid applicants with no return of fees.
- Registration after June 15, 2021 must pay the complete $1,000.00 program fee for Village Arts Theatre Camp.
- Village Arts Summer Camp Behavior Policy Due by June 15. (Please let the parents know that
they should just send the signature page)
- Full refund minus deposit until May 27th prior to casting.
- 50% of camp fee refund, minus deposit, before June 27
- (If Village Arts is able to find a replacement for your spot 75% will be refunded)
- No refunds after first day of camp, unless for medical reasons.
- Consideration will be made on a case by case basis.